Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fine tuning

I've spent the last few hours tweaking my blog's look and features, in some ways you can see and others you can't. I moved some of the sidebars around, modified the look of some of them (the labels, you might notice on the right, are a tag cloud instead of a long list). In case you aren't interested in playing Spot the Difference!, here's a rundown:

I didn't mention it, and I don't know how you couldn't have noticed it, but I've started a Twitter feed and planted it top right. You can follow me there, if you'd like.

What I'm Listening To has been moved to the right and redone as a much cleaner, simpler embedded Lala playlist. If you sign up for a Lala account (which is free), you should be able to listen to each song once for free. That playlist will be updated once a week.

Each post now has a ShareThis button, which will allow you spread my gospel posts anywhere on the web you can imagine. Also, each post has a Reactions feature: you can quickly rate the quality of each post as you see fit. Be kind, but honest.

Oh, and if (for some reason) you've been tracking my X-Box Live Gamerscore, you may have noticed it hasn't changed in a while. That's because our 360 Red-Ringed last week. Yay!

And yes, I've been playing Grand Theft Auto IV. A lot. Because it's awesome.

I think that's it. I thought about adding more widgets, but then the thing'll start to look like a damn MySpace page, and that's not what I'm going for. I'm happy to hear suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment