Monday, October 05, 2009

I Me Meme

I'm actually trying to post on a regular, near-daily basis again. I hope you've noticed.

So: here's a meme. I encourage any and all to participate.

The meme: Using only song titles from one artist, cleverly answer these questions.

My artist - The Beatles.
  1. Are you male or female? - "Mother Nature's Son"
  2. Describe yourself. - "I Am the Walrus"
  3. How do you feel about yourself? - "I Feel Fine"
  4. Describe where you currently live. - "Octopus's Garden"
  5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? - "Across the Universe"
  6. Your best friend is... - "Mr. Moonlight"
  7. Your favorite color is... - "For You Blue"
  8. You know that... - "All You Need Is Love"
  9. What's the weather like? - "Rain"
  10. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? - "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey"
  11. What is life to you? - "Magical Mystery Tour"
  12. What is the best advice you have to give? - "Think for Yourself"
  13. If you could change your name, what would it be? - "Mean Mr. Mustard"
God, I love the Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment