Friday, August 27, 2004

The Madness of King George

I will attempt to see either Open Water or Hero tomorrow morning. I can't guarantee either will occur, but you'll be the first to know.

And SimCity remains the most addictive game ever made. I turn it on, start a new game, and the next thing I know three hours have vanished and I'm desperately trying to pipe enough water to shut up all 52,000 of my Sims.

This actually reminds me...I've been toying with the idea of a new list. Either a list of video games or music videos. Can't decide which. I'll let you know.

I'm hearing rumors that George Lucas is planning on three more Star Wars films after the release of Revenge of the Sith next year. I'd heard those same rumors many years ago, before The Phantom Menace came out. I can't decide if this is good or bad news.

If Lucas writes and/or directs...it's bad.
If not...I still don't know.

Hey, George -- how's about you think about making one movie, then, if it's a success, you can worry about continuing a story.


hearing you talk just makes me tired

No comments:

Post a Comment