Sunday, February 10, 2008

You can write, but you can't edit

Well, would you look at that -- the eleventh episode of Revolver is done.

I haven't uploaded it yet, so don't bother looking for it. I wrote the last half very, very quickly (a good chunk of it by hand while sitting at Brake Check), and I've decided to let it sit for a few days, then go over it to make sure it's restaurant-quality.

The finished episode will be presented to you, the viewing public, on Thursday night/Friday morning. This is a promise, friends. The title I've settled on is "Synchronicity I," but this could change six or seven times before you see it.

And thank you for your help, Regina. It was greatly appreciated.

----------------
Now playing: The Mars Volta - Miranda, That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment