Tuesday, November 06, 2007

You know, Mohinder, for such a smart guy, you're a goddamn moron

[No real spoilers, 'cause I know René won't get to watch it until later in the week.]

Against all odds, last night's Heroes was actually really, really good: Parkman grows a set, the Hiro stuff is revealed to finally have a point, and Peter Petrelli didn't annoy me nearly as much as usual. (Claire Bear continues to be dull as dishwater, but they can't all be winners, can they?) I'm just glad that they seemed to actually have a plan all along -- they were just following the Lost playbook of foot-shuffling, as I suggested before.

And did you see the trailers for next week? Holy awesome, Batman.

----------------
Now playing: Franz Ferdinand - I'm Your Villain
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment