Saturday, June 23, 2007

The carrot and the stick

You're probably wondering where the new episode of Revolver is. Predictably, it's not finished. It could come just about any day now -- I typically complete episodes in one last burst of writing frenzy, so I don't know when it'll be done. But soon, okay?

Last time, with "Halloween," I got myself to the finish line by withholding Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas until I wrote lights out and posted the episode. I decided I needed to go with something similar this time: yesterday, I bought Blaze, the new novel by Stephen King Richard Bachman, and I'm not allowing myself to read it until "Courage" is done and posted. So there.

If it's not finished by, say, this time next week, I will have to come up with a suitable punishment. I'll think of something.

2 comments:

  1. If you are not finished with the next Revolver episode by this time next week, I will tell you who gets killed in the last Harry Potter book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall double our efforts!

    ReplyDelete