Sunday, April 08, 2007

Shame about it, born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye, so sing it now

So, tonight's the big night: The Sopranos, the most obscenely praised drama since the invention of the moving image, begins its final season tonight. Of course, I wouldn't be mentioning it unless all that praise was deserved, which it largely is.

And thankfully, I managed to stumble across this video, which neatly and comprehensively summarizes everything that's come before, which is both a great refresher for the stuff I forgot and a nice fill-in-the-blanks for the stuff I missed (i.e., the last season and a half, and most of the fourth season, for that matter).



Gotta love that Arrested Development music cue, huh? And ye gods, I forgot how truly complex this show is.

No comments:

Post a Comment