Thursday, September 16, 2004

There ain't no party like a Silent Hill party cuz a Silent Hill party don't stop

Silent. Hill. 4. Aw yeah.

Oh, it's awesome. The new gameplay is phenomenal, the story is mysterious and intriguing, tying together elements from all the games (including some rather off-the-wall tidbits from Silent Hill 2), and my friends and my roommate and I are bloody terrified. Prisons for little kids and giant two-headed baby monsters and bloody handprints on the wall and an evil pink bunny rabbit we just know is going to start some shit.

I...I really don't what else to say at the moment. I'll fill you in some more once I've completed the game. Which, at the rate I'm playing it, should be within a few days.

And fuck you, St. Louis Cardinals. Yeah, you.


it's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
you try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
you start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
you're paralyzed

No comments:

Post a Comment