Saturday, March 01, 2008

This is the first time I've ever met a deadline in my life, no kidding

My short story, "Stealing Signs", was posted with fifteen minutes to spare. If you'd like to read it, you may do so at the fancified blog that Robby and René set up for our little project, Saying Stories. Their stories are pretty good -- read them as well. It's an interesting project, to say the least, and it will do what I really need to get my creative energies going -- force me to write. Yay for holding a gun to my head!

I seem to have started a tradition of posting a live concert YouTube video whenever I post something I've written, so let it continue with the Dave Matthews Band playing my favorite song, "Warehouse," in front of 120,000 people in Central Park.



----------------
Now playing: The Decemberists - The Tain
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment