Thursday, March 20, 2008

There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

Lookit:

Hole

That's my hallway.

At its largest, the hole was deep enough for the plumbers to crawl in and completely disappear under the bathroom. I half-expected Andy Dufresne to jump out of it. They're filling it in as I speak, but I wanted to document the wreckage before they completely repaired it.

Oh, by the way -- breathing the dust particles kicked into the air after someone jackhammers through the concrete foundation under your apartment? Bad. Very bad. A woman at work today asked if I had SARS.

[And though almost certainly no one did, anyone who spotted the reference in the title of this post is my bestest friend forever.]

----------------
Now playing: Jim Rome - Wed, March 19th, 2008 Hour 1
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Silent Hill, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silent Hill 2, actually. So very, very close.

    And I just bought your album. Better late than never, huh?

    ReplyDelete