Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Count Bakula...sings!

I am sick. Yay. Good side: no work. Bad side: sick. Anyway.

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, I've been working on my favorite songs list again, and a definitive version is now completed. The last time I updated it, I just inserted a few new songs into the already-written list and shuffled some others around; this time, I burned the whole the thing to the ground and started over. This version, therefore, is far more accurate, and clears up some boneheaded omissions (how exactly I forgot "Grey Street" and "Exit Music" is beyond me).

So if you'd like to peruse the list of my 125 favorite songs (yes, 125 -- I couldn't live with 100), you can do so. In the meantime, here's a video I found over at the Flick Filosopher from an episode of Quantum Leap I never saw -- Sam performing song #125.



----------------
Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Warehouse
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment