Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Reviews up

So, finally, Shaun of the Dead and Resident Evil: Apocalypse have been reviewed. You know here the link is.

I'm going to attempt a new thing with future reviews. I reformatted the blog you're reading at the moment, so that each entry creates its own individual file. So I can write reviews into the blog and link from my review archive to the blog file. No need to mess directly with all that HTML and stuff, and it will also put my comments links right there at the bottom of the review. So hey. I'll test it later when I review Firefly.

The Vice-Presidential debate? Didn't see enough of it to judge, to be honest. But Cheney sure did leave a lot of questions unanswered -- and not in that Bush "watch as I answer your question by talking about a hundred different other things, especially Saddam" way, but by saying simply, "I'm not going to answer that." Weird.


I can see for miles and miles

No comments:

Post a Comment