Sunday, September 02, 2007

Because it's there

Hey, it's another internet meme. Gotta love the laziness! (Stolen, as are all my memes, from Lucas. I can't even summon up the energy to steal from someone new.)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. I had a police officer search my home for evidence pertaining to a burglary, but I don't think that's the same thing, since I was the one burgled and was under no suspicion.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Since the only way I'm getting on a roller coaster is if I'm dead, yes.

3. When was the last time you've been sledding?
I have never been sledding in my life.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else. I just don't think they'd want to sleep with me -- what with the tossing and turning and pointy elbows. Also, I can't seem to sleep unless I've got a DVD running and playing at high volume; this might disturb my sleeping partner.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't believe in spooks.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
If I didn't, starting a website devoted to my writing would be an odd undertaking.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
No. They'd been divorced for a few years.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Aniston. I've never understood the world's fascination with Angelina Jolie.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know plenty about politics. For instance, did you know that many politicians lie? It's true. Ask me how a bill becomes a law.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I learned poker from watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. So, no, not really.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No. Though during The Passion of the Christ it felt like it.

12. What's your favorite commercial?


13. Who was your first love?
A girl in California. I don't remember her name. Isn't that sad?

14. If you've driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No. They have those cameras on the stoplights now.

15. Do you have a secret that no knows but you?
*A* secret? No.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Considering the frequency with which I use the phrase "DIE, YANKEES, DIE!" in casual conversation, I'll go with the Sox.

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Nope. I went roller skating, and decided that plummeting the temperature and replacing my wheels with razor-sharp cutting implements would not enhance the experience.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Not often. But the ones I do remember, I remember for the rest of my life, apparently. There are dreams I vividly remember from ten years ago, but I can't remember what I dreamt of last night.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
My hat.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
No. Otherwise, getting out of the car would be a pain in the ass.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
The powers of the Q.

22. Do you like sushi?
I had sushi once, back in fifth grade. And I hated it. Hated, hated, hated it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that, no matter the answer, it creates an unpleasant mental image I wouldn't force upon you, my loyal reader(s).

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes, I do. I throw the word "hate" around a lot, but when it comes to true Hate, I level that weapon at just one person.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Scarlett Johansson.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
I used to know someone in jail when I was living in Maryland, but I doubt he's still there. In jail, I mean.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
The stuff that's been congealing in my fridge for the last few months.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
Yes. But never to say anything I haven't already said directly to their face.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. Several times.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I don't believe in spooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment