Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh, little lonely eyes, open and staring up at me

I finally finished the goddamn thing: "Halloween," the new episode of That's When I Reach for My Revolver, has been written, posted, and edited for HTML goofiness. Peruse at your leisure.

In other news, the iTunes Store rules, because it's letting my download the pilot of The Nine for free right now, rather than charging me two dollars. Aw yeah!

And in still other news, DIE CARDINALS DIE! You BASTARDS!

And hey, Detriot Tigers manager Jim Leyland -- you know what might be a good idea for your pitchers? INFIELD PRACTICE! That way, maybe they won't set a World Series record for errors by a pitching staff halfway through Game 4.

You guys are so totally screwed. And you have no one to blame but yourselves. Stupid bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment