Monday, October 16, 2006

The first seven names I wanted were taken

Well, the internet connection I described as "kaput" last week is back today. I have no idea why, or for how long, but blessed it is indeed.

So, since I'm big on the whole counting-one's-chickens-before-they-hatch thing, I downloaded AIM again. But I've changed screen names, since I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be using the other one. (I cancelled my AOL account in February, but they conveniently never got the memo and decided I still owe them for a couple months of service I didn't use. Yeah, good luck, turkeys.)

So, in case you gave a damn and wanted to talk to me on AIM for some bizarre reason, my new screen name is EvilGenius815.

I bought Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas last week, after eyeing it with envy every time I went to any store that sold video games, but I haven't played it yet -- I'm keeping myself away from it until I finish the next episode of Revolver, which could be done today. (Don't count on it.) And I might be able to find the time for a full recap of our last Hunter session, but you might end up with a quickly-written bad one instead. Say sorry.

And they are playing some ugly baseball in the NLCS, as the Cardinals and Mets battle to see who gets to become the third straight National League team to get swept in the World Series.

Good night, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment