Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fair enough

Mal
You are Captain Malcolm Reynolds, aka. Mal or
Captain Tightpants. You saw most of your men
die in a war you lost and now you seek solitude
with a small crew that you are fiercely devoted
to. You have no problems being naked.


Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I still don't have my computer back -- no word yet on when I will.

But I am having cable installed on Tuesday. So that's cool.

I have also ruled myself forbidden from listening to, reading, or watching any news for the next two days. Because I was getting so increasingly angry last week that I was starting to feel sick. So I've cut myself off. We'll see how long my self-imposed exile lasts -- since I usually read a lot of news and political blogs, I'll have to distract myself somehow.

Ooh, cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment