Tuesday, April 07, 2009

iTunes Alphabetics: Amazed - American

I saw this on another blog, and liked it enough to swipe it completely as a compliment to my iPod shuffles. Basically, I'll pick an alphabetical range and list the songs that fall into it. Sort of glancing at my musical dictionary, if you will. Feel free to participate, or suggestion songs that I should have.

"Amazed," The Offspring
"Amazed," Poe
"Amazing," Aerosmith
"Amazing," Kanye West
"Amazing Journey," The Who
"America," Simon & Garfunkel
"America's Suitehearts," Fall Out Boy
"American Baby," Dave Matthews Band
"American Baby (intro)," Dave Matthews Band
"American Dreamin'," Jay-Z
"American Gangster Time," Elvis Costello and the Imposters
"American Gigolo," Weezer
"American Girls," Counting Crows
"American Idiot," Green Day
"American Pie," Don McLean
"American Tune," Paul Simon
"American Without Tears," Elvis Costello

I like these. Maybe another tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment