Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shinies!

When you play a song in Rock Band, you're given a star rating based on your score. (It's not based on accuracy, which is a little annoying. But whatever.) You are ranked from one to five stars. If you're playing on Expert difficulty, and you get a super-duper-awesome score, you can get even higher: five gold stars. This is exceedingly difficult, and requires true mastery of the track.

I've made it my mission in life to get five gold stars on every song we have -- all 99 of them. Since I suck with the Rock Band guitar and I'm not that good a drummer, it'll have to be on vocals. I'll keep track of my successes here. Why? Because I have to be able to brag about something, don't I?

Gold Stars achieved on...
[* denotes a perfect 100% performance]
  • "Maps"
  • "Creep" * (27th place on the PS3 Rock Band Leaderboard)
  • "Go with the Flow" *
  • "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" *
  • "Wonderwall"
  • "Buddy Holly" (28th on the Leaderboard)
  • "Interstate Love Song" (37th on the Leaderboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment