Friday, August 05, 2005

"I'm only interested in playing Pazaak!"

(Listening to: The White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan)

Man, I feel like a lazy bastard -- it takes me weeks to write anything at all, but my friend Rene shows me up by writing a computer program to accompany the seventh chapter of his in-progress Star Wars story: it's Pazaak, the covenient take-home version. It's a well-done little program -- it's exactly like the Pazaak you'd find in Knights of the Old Republic. Only with no graphics, or sound, and no customizable sidedeck. And is all that stuff really necessary?

(A voice rises from the back: "Yes!" Thank you, sir. Security!)

I was volunteered to host the file Because I'm a nice guy, I decided to host Rene's file for others to download. Aren't I swell?

Anyway, if you'd like to download the program, you can do so right here. And if you'd like to know how to play Pazaak, you can learn right over here in a how-to written by yours truly.

Enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment