Monday, July 25, 2005

Heh




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams


Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.


Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.



Sounds good to me.

Remember Tim? My Pizza Inn Padawan? Misread that prophecy was -- he's likely to be fired by the time I get to work on Tuesday.

I am chugging through an episode of Revolver at the moment. I'm the middle of scene two. I know it's been a while, but I'm making up for it -- this episode feels hugely long. (Probably because it is: the first scene is 11 pages; the first episode was only 14.)

I have written my 100 Favorite Songs list, as I promised I would. I'll post it in a few days.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is fucking dark, yeah? Very Empire Strikes Back there at the end.

After finishing Revolver and posting my list, I'll get to the task of revising "The Outlet," something I should have done long ago.

And it turns out the Astros were only mostly dead back in April and May. Very cool.

That is all.

...Hmm? What was that?

"Take Two"?

Um...

*waves hand*

These are not the droids you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment